Let’s get organized…
This course is designed to teach you how to organize your schedule while staying true to your core values and essential needs.
You will also learn a tool called Energy Mapping that will help you navigate important decisions that may have impactful consequences on your personal and professional life.
- Course can be completed in 4-8 weeks, depending on your needs + schedule.
- Includes 4 hours of one-on-one coaching + 3 work modules.
- Each module includes a comprehensive worksheet and a 45-60 minute coaching session to debrief. Modules 2+3 also include a 5-10 minute instruction video.
- Recommended time commitment per module: 2.5 – 3 hours.
What do I Value?
Learn how to recognize your essential needs with regards to emotional, spiritual, physical + financial health.
Once you have defined your core values, you can organize your schedule to support your goals
Learn how to streamline your schedule to optimize brain function and to optimize energy output.
Energy Mapping: A Decision Making Tool
Learn a visual mapping tool, designed by Cynthia, to help you take an energetic inventory of all your responsibilities, thereby helping you make decisions that may require significant time + energy commitments.
Investment + Fee Structure:
- One payment = $950 (inc. tax)
- Two payments = $1000 due at registration, $500 due at the 3rd module.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register? click here
“Practicing Cynthia Chan’s Energy Mapping Method immediately made me consciously value my time in a way that I could not wrap my head around previously. As opposed to running myself ragged and coping with all the emotions that came along with that, such as guilt for not being super human, I all of a sudden could realistically and respectfully schedule ‘nap’ with complete justification. Visualization is huge and by thinking of my energy as a currency that can be charted and graphed and thus spent wisely has made for a better day-to-day.“