It takes a village to build healthy relationships…
This course has been designed to teach you how to recognize negative cycles in relationships as well as how crucial roles affect relationship dynamics.
You will also learn strategies to develop clearer boundaries in your relationships including those with intimate partners, friends, colleagues and family members.
- Course can be completed in 5-10 weeks, depending on your needs + schedule.
- Includes 5 hours of one-on-one coaching + 4 work modules.
- Each module includes a 5-10 minute instruction video, a comprehensive worksheet, and a coaching session to debrief.
- Recommended time commitment per module: 2.5 – 3 hours.
Learn how these four toxins can perpetuate negative behaviours + cycles in Relationships. You will also learn antidotes; ways to combat these negative cycles.
Roles in Relationships
Learn how Outer, Inner, Secret + Ghost roles play into our relationships dynamics.
Friendship + Tiers of Support
Learn how to develop reasonable expectations of friendships based on how deep the connections are.
You will also learn how to manage your energy while being a good friend.
Boundaries + Recognizing Limits in Others
Learn strategies on how to create effective boundaries for your personal + professional life, thereby preserving your emotional + physical energy.
Investment + Fee Structure:
- One payment = $1200 (inc. tax)
- Two payments = $650 due at registration, $650 due at the 3rd module.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register? Click here
“My fiancee and I started coaching with Cynthia almost 6 months ago and it has been one of the best experiences for both our business and personal relationship. As a couple who own and operate a business alongside each other all day, it can sometimes be hard to take a step back to discuss and evaluate both relationships. Cynthia has been exceptional in not only guiding topics for each of our coaching sessions, but also creating a safe space to share our thoughts, goals, stresses, and fears whilst asking those deep dive questions in response. We highly recommend Cynthia to those looking to find more clarity and direction in any / all aspects of life.”