Essential Information on how to be Successful while Self-Employed..
Being self-employed since 1997, I have learned that successful businesses rely heavily on good team work, clear systems and a sound financial plan. This course is designed from my experience running several businesses as well as combining expertise from group coaching principles that will strengthen your organization’s relationships.
This course will work on the nuts and bolts of what your business needs to be successful, from the very practical to the more nuanced work of building a strong organizational culture.
Details (non-group format):
- Course can be completed in 5-10 weeks, depending on your needs + schedule.
- Includes 5 hours of one-on-one coaching + 4 work modules.
- Each module includes a 5-10 minute instruction video, a comprehensive worksheet, and a coaching session to debrief.
- Recommended time commitment per module: 2.5 – 3 hours including 1:1 coaching.
Details (group format):
- 4 week course includes 4 hours of online group coaching + 4 work modules (video + worksheet).
- Maximum of 10 people per group.
Learn how to foster a strong and positive organizational culture using system coaching principles.
Learn how to create effective systems for all aspects of your business.
Cash Flow + Growth
Learn how to manage short-term cash flow to ensure the financial success of your business.
Using the Fork-in-the-Road/High + Low Dream Tool, learn how to make effective decisions for long term business growth.
Roles Within Your Organization
Learn how to clearly define roles in your business, that will lead to improved efficiency, productivity and team satisfaction.
Investment + Fee Structure for Solo Study (non-group format):
- One payment = $1200 (inc. tax)
- Two payments = $650 due at registration, $650 due at the 3rd module.
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register for the Small Business Course for Individuals? Click here
“Cynthia has helped me so much in my business and on daily issues I have experienced in my life. She is very solution based and is quick to find another solution if the initial isn’t suitable. I find her very resourceful on so many levels!”